Friday, January 4, 2013

The Mast Brothers

Michael and Rick Mast, otherwise known as The Mast Brothers look like they've literally scoured the world to unearth every chocolate bean themselves, don't they? I find that their scruffy appearance only lends more authenticity to their product (maybe that's just me).

I bummed a few squares of their artisanal chocolate from a friend of mine a few weeks ago, they were so deliciously decadent and complex in flavor that I decided to order a few bars for Christmas. I have to say, they were quite pricey at $7 a bar. My favorites were the salted caramel and Serrano pepper. Also, I love the nostalgic look of their designed wrappers, so charming.

Bravo boys!
 (Photographs via The Mast Brothers website)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS